When we originally asked for stories about Tim, we had no idea what we were going to receive. Then they came in multitude, in all forms imaginable from photographs to poems, from songs to anecdotes. They have been funny, heartwarming and educational. We have found so much joy in this form of celebration that we invite you to continue this sharing here.

Posted by Mom on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:51 am

Tim's 30th birthday!
vWe are leaving for NY to enjoy Chris and Jennine's wedding tomorrow, looking forward to seeing such special Tim friends on such a happy occasion. A positive plus on this weekend. It's a beautiful blue sky day for a ride!

Posted by The Rosselli's on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:54 am

"Those who touch our lives stay in our hearts forever...."
with love,
Vinny and Diane

Posted by Celia on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:18 am

Today I will say something to make someone happy
Today I will find beauty in the ordinary
Today I will be thankful for all that I have
Today I will enjoy those around me
Today I will smile and think of Tim and what would make him happy today.

Happy Birthday!

Posted by Shaina on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:58 am

Alright so tomorrow is the anniversary of the day Timmy left us. Sorry to be so blunt with stating this. That's how they always phrase it "left us". But he didn't leave us. Why else would we all still be on here talking about him? He's ever present everywhere. At the memorial 2 yrs back I shared that I felt Timmy's happier now that he is a spirit among us because he can now be there for all of us at all times, something he couldn't when he was a human on earth. He used to feel bad if he wasn't there for everyone. Now he can be. He is not limited- he is liberated.

At hockey practice yesterday, in the cold, damp air of a Delaware fall afternoon, a bright yellow butterfly fought it's way across the field and past me, it's wings wet with weather. "Hi, Timmy," I called out after it. "So happy to see you."

On a lighter note- the week before TImmy died, we joked about a Red Sox/Phillies World Series and called it. Well, we kinda have that this year with Pedro being on the Phillies. Those Who's your Daddy chants last night woulda made Tim laugh. He'd prob be watching the game with his buddies or family in front of Nick's HUGE TV that used to always "reimage" itself at the WORST times- enjoying a pot of his famous homemade Vegetarian Chili.

Well, in honor of Timmy, I encourage you all to enjoy a nice bowl of Vegetarian Chili and if you order it out or in, be sure to give the waiter or delivery person a HUGE tip- timmy style.

Posted by Bert on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:30 pm

Before I rant on, I just wanted to thank the Morelli family, MV Photo Labs & Gallery, and all others involved in putting the Timmy Black and White show together. It was an awesome feeling to see Timmy's pics and to see Tim’s Positivity Squadron back together in full force.

The one memory that I have burnt into my head from this evening happened at the Galway Hooker. It occurred during our little dance party towards the back of the bar. During the chorus of the Jay-Z song, Empire State of Mind, Alicia Keys sings “Newww Yooorrrkkk, I’m becomin’ where dreams are made of. There’s nothing that you can’t do out of Neww Yooooorrrkkk. These streets will make you feel brand new. Big lights will inspire you. Let’s hear it for New York, New York!!.” I don’t know, but something about a bunch of guys and gals from Boston singing, dancing, and smiling about how much we love New York just felt so funny. We were born and raised to hate New York. You know, the whole Red Sox / Yankees (and Mets) thing. Or the Patriots / Giants (and Jets) thing. Now when I think of New York, all I think about is how happy it made Timmy feel. All the friends he made out there (love you guys) and all the memories he had out there. You guys are awesome!

So as I reflect back on the evening of Timmy’s show, I hear that Jay-Z song in my head. It truly was an uplifting experience. Those streets made me feel brand new! Those lights inspired me!

Let’s hear it for New York! Let’s hear it for New York!

Take care everybody. It was great seeing you all. Lots of love.

Bert

Posted by MV Photo Labs on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:38 pm

I thank everyone who came to the exhibition. It truly was a magical night.

We all at MV Labs were very nervous. All us were nervous for different and similar reasons. Would people come? Were the images ok? Did we place them in the right groupings and areas? Was our physical space classy enough for such an important event? I could go on and on.....

Those questions were quickly answered by the wonderful turnout, the energy and the love in the room. We met so many beautiful people. You all made this night, by your presence, a success. MV Photo Labs thanks you all for coming.

Posted by shaina on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:55 am

Hi, Everyone.

Tonight was perfect. I can't put my finger on it. At one point in the night, while i was standing at the far end of the narrow gallery looking back at the crowd, i saw Timmy. It was his face in the large print by the elevator, and for a second I couldn't tell it was a picture. It looked like he was standing in the crowd because his face was right there among everyone there gathered in his name.

A woosh came over me. i tried to describe this to Jill tonight. because my whole heart and body and mind truly thought for that split second that he was in the room. physically. and i think that's because he was so very present in the room spiritually with all of us.

thank you to everyone who put in so much effort.

it was so so important to me.

Love,
Shaina

Posted by shaina on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:34 am

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Posted by Cornelia on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:03 pm

I just found out about this site. It is so beautiful and well done.
I am deeply honored and feel privileged to have been a part of Tim's "photography passion." It truly was a passion as is evident in the images he captured. Tim had a unique, quiet, calming and engaging vision as seen in his photographs.
Being involved in the photography editing, printing, and the exhibition project as a whole, I have gained so much. More than I have the words to express. At times emotional and difficult, this is a project I am so proud to be a part of. This never felt like work. It has felt more like writing down someone else's poetry. The images we have been entrusted to work with are Tim's poetry.
I thank Tim's amazing, graceful and warm, loving family to have given us this opportunity.

Posted by Rose Francois, BSN, RN on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Tim and I were friends, we attended nursing school together. I see Tim everyday in the pictures that he had given me as a gifts. He knew I love birds and sunset. One day, he came to school all excited and smiling, he called to the side and told me he had a surprise for me. Knowing his sense of humor i knew he was going to torture me, and i kept asking him for the surprise, he waited until all classes were over and he handed me a package, in there were two framed pictures, a bird and a beautiful sunset. I hugged him so tight, I thought i crushed his ribs.

He used to sing this french song to me everyday because i speak french but he only knew the first few words and he knew what they meant, so each time I was leaving to go home, he would say "Rose Francois, Ne me quitte pas". which means " don't leave me". and I would answer, "non mon cheri" which means no my darling. I miss him so much but i am comforted by knowing that I have one more angel watching out for me.

Thank you Tim's family for sharing him with us.