When we originally asked for stories about Tim, we had no idea what we were going to receive. Then they came in multitude, in all forms imaginable from photographs to poems, from songs to anecdotes. They have been funny, heartwarming and educational. We have found so much joy in this form of celebration that we invite you to continue this sharing here.

Posted by Melissa L on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:26 pm

I can't believe it will be 6 years tomorrow. I miss you. I miss your handsome face, your big smile, your kind and generous heart, your funny stories, your laugh and your hugs! Heaven gained an amazing angel, but we miss you down here. R.I.P.

Posted by Diane Rosselli on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:08 pm

Sending caring thoughts to all of Tim's family and friends as we quietly celebrate his birthday. Tim was an amazing young man, the Rosselli's will forever hold him in our hearts.

"I think I'll go outside for a while and just smile..." can't hear it without thinking of him!

Posted by Mary B. on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:13 pm

As always I'm thinking of Tim. Now more than ever instead of thinking of myself I think of others and try to be more compassionate, loving, and peaceful as Timmy always was. Love to all of Tim's family and friends today.
-Mary

Posted by Graziella on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:12 am

Thinking of my dear friend, Timmy, on his birthday. I miss him and love him always. *It's a beautiful morning*

Posted by dad on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:49 am

Come on Tim get that sky to turn blue down here so I can feel your happiness.HAPPY BIRTHDAY. WE MISS YOU.DAD

Posted by Mom on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:31 am

Hi to all ! And Happy Birthday !
Last August we were packing up and trying to sort out 40 years of "stuff" , so different this year in the quiet, calm setting on Martha's Vineyard. We were somewhat anxious leaving a home with so many good memories , but we did not leave the memories there. And so nice to see the new owners enjoying and caring so nicely for Tim's home.
Also nice to realize every day that Tim enjoyed many visits here and we can see that in many of his photos ! Seems he always managed to enjoy time here ( and everywhere ), the loop de loop plane ride with Shaina on his birthday here, teaching his sister how to manage his nephew and niece after a class in pediatrics combined with his psychology degree ( though no experience ), searching for photo opportunities and parking car in middle of dark road so headlights would light his subject !
And the many opportunities to share time here with friends , when all Rosselli's ( his other family) were here on vacations, or golfing with brothers ( some unique matches ), Cel and Pete welcoming him and friends to stay , "Bert", Ross, Laura, Shaina all share pleasant, fun memories here. Actually just writing those things makes me realize more to appreciate here.
Guess that's what "the blue sky" is about!
Thanks to so many I have heard from throughout the year and sorry if I did not always respond!!! Will try to improve on that. Hope all of you are well and enjoying life and getting enough hugs !
And hope many of you were able to enjoy the pictures now available.
Love and hugs, Marianne

Posted by Jennifer Rosselli McCrave on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:21 am

We never need a special day to bring Tim to our minds, because a day without a thought of him is really hard to find. Remembering him on this special day.

Posted by maryjopicky@yahoo.com on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Hi, I am Tim's second cousin. His mother is my cousin. Approximately seventeen years ago Tim and Mary Blakemore (our other cousin) came to Florida for a visit. We took them to a condo in New Smyrna Beach. There was talk of an approaching storm/hurricane but felt it would be nothing serious so we stayed. I kept telling my husband we should leave and he kept saying no it is nothing. I knew if something happened to my cousin's children I would be in BIG trouble. The weather got worse. The wind and howling from the ocean was horrendous all night. The next morning, when I came out of the bedroom, there at the front door were Timmy's two packed suit cases. He was so quite and polite. Seeing the suit cases spoke volumes....Let's get the _ _ _ _ out of here. The poor thing was scared to death. I am sure if it had been an approaching snow storm he would have been fine. Needless to say it all passed and we were able continue on to Ft. Pierce to see his uncle Joe.
When Timmy was diagnosed with the lymphoma I prayed and prayed. I even had a young deacon (who was in Rome finishing up his studies to become a priest) lite a candle. On October 31st when I heard he had passed away I said, "Timmy you have weathered the storm all is still and you no longer have to be afraid."
I think of him every Halloween and the next day on All Souls Day. Love you Marianne and Jerry.

Mary Jo

Posted by Charlie Mc on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:13 pm

My story is nothing when compared to Tim"s. He remembered me. I'll never forget him. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. M.

Posted by Ross on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:17 pm

Thought I'd share a happy little occurrence I had today that reminded me of Timmy. I have been asking my daughter, who's almost 17 months, for a "squeeze", a good hug, for as long as I've held her. Never really recieved more than her putting her arms around me, which was always satisfying, but today I hit the jackpot. After a long day of multiple costume changes, and trick or treating, I asked Candice for a "squeeze"...and she let me have it! The greatest hug I ever felt, followed by her laying on my shoulder until she was asleep. Two things she has never done before, until today. I enjoyed every second, and of course thought of Timmy. We all speak of those hugs that Timmy gave, and how there was always something more behind them. Well today I got one of those hugs, and although I shared it with my little girl, I feel like there was someone else sharing it with us. Thanks Pal! Miss you every day! Happy Halloween everyone!