When we originally asked for stories about Tim, we had no idea what we were going to receive. Then they came in multitude, in all forms imaginable from photographs to poems, from songs to anecdotes. They have been funny, heartwarming and educational. We have found so much joy in this form of celebration that we invite you to continue this sharing here.

Posted by Jennifer Rosselli McCrave on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:18 am

I can't believe it has been 5 years. It still feels like it was yesterday when we were all hanging out, fishing, BBQ on the beach at MV celebrating him passing the boards. So many wonderful memories and TIMages on the walls in our house. I think of Tim each and every day. Today is especially hard. Lots of love to the Morelli family.

Posted by Jennifer Rosselli McCrave on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:05 pm

Happy Birthday Tim. So many wonderful memories of times we all spent with you. Not a day goes by that I do not think of you. I was at a local fair recently and there was a guy that looked like the kid in Napoleon Dynamite. I could picture your smile and hear your laugh (and remembering how I did not get the humor...) Miss you lots! Thanks for sending us some blue skies today. XOXO.

Posted by Graziella on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:35 pm

One of my favorite ways to sit, remember, and feel Tim is to listen to the CD mix he made for our Navajo trip. Listening to it now. Filled with an eclectic mix of music that is so representative of Tim's eclectic personality. Beautiful songs with deep lyrics, some gangsta rap.....and the theme from the Golden Girls. Miss and love you forever, Timmy. Happy birthday xoxo

Posted by Diane on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Happy Birthday Tim,
Every single day a thought of Tim pops into my mind. I have seen rainbows, heard a song, or used my favorite saying "Be Careful" (Tim used to tease me about it!) No matter what, at that moment I know that Tim is with me and I miss him.

love always,
Diane

Posted by Mom on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:06 am

Thanks for all the thoughtful birthday messages today !

So special that so many think of Tim so much, a nice and comforting feeling, sadness softened in sharing and the sense of one of those extra squeeze hugs he specialized in !!

Happy to report that although the timing did not fit for a birthday launch, there is a showing of Tim"s work scheduled for mid October. It will be at the at the office where Rob"s mom works. They devote a wall to display the work of a local artist for about 6 months, and we have selected some great photos; black and white and color. So happy for this opportunity as we know Tim wanted people to enjoy his photos. There is a press release about to appear locally and hope to post on "reports" soon

And thanks for the thoughts throughout the year too, so often coming with serendipitous timing !
(actually got to use that word, I hope correctly)

Mom

Posted by Shaina on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:44 am

Happy Birthday, dear. I went to Maine, where we drove together in summer of 2005. I felt you everywhere. When I got on the plane, a BUTTERFLY landed on the woman in front of me as I boarded. I knew you were there. Then, on the last day, I went to the beach by the house we stayed it. It was me and Uncle Skip. He went with me. And while there, a big beautiful butterfly flew RIGHT up to me. I hadn't seen one since boarding the plane earlier that week! It landed RIGHT on a purple flower next to me and stayed there. There were no other butterflies anywhere. It was the only big one I saw the whole time. See, Uncle skip had asked me: is there anything you want to do before I take you back? And what I wanted to do was drive past the house where we stayed together looking up at the stars. It was August then, too. We drove down the path to the beach, and that's where you were. I didn;t cry. I couldn't. Maybe i was just shocked. By why would I be? Of course you're there. Looking after all of us.

And one other thing: Remember Paddington? The kitten we found together in the back yard in Hoboken? The one who disappeared from my house the exact day you passed away? He was found this summer. My friend's mom adopted a cat and posted a picture on facebook. And sure enough... it was HIM. I'll never forget the day we found him. I went to work and you texted me: There's mooooore.

I love you, Timmy!

Shaina

Posted by Shaina on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:12 pm

That airplane birthday on Martha's Vineyard remains one of the best days of my life! Returning to Stonington, Maine tomorrow for the first time since Timmy and I went in 2005 that same summer. Should be equally emotional and joyful. Can't wait to feel him all around me.

Love,
Shaina

Posted by Jennifer Rosselli McCrave on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:25 pm

Not a day goes by that I do not think about Tim. He was more than a friend. He was a part of my family. Miss you Tim. I have many TIMages in the house and lots of great memories.

Posted by John B. on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Hey Mrs. M,

I was thinking the same thing on Sunday! Only Timmy could pull that off! I was in my backyard on Monday morning and there wasn't a cloud in the bluest of skies. A rush of pure joy rushed through me as I noticed the sky. I just smiled and felt the warmth of Timmy kindness once again.

Posted by Mary on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:36 am

Yes, thanks for the hurricane Timmy. I was without power and couldn't write in on your actual birthday. Lately I've been thinking of the haunted houses we made in your basement. You showed me how to make ghosts using coat hangers covered in white plastic bags attached to the ceiling pipes. Using string we could drag them along the pipes to look like they were floating and make creepy sounds. It was clever and although we didn't actually scare anyone (sigh) we had so much fun and it is one of many many memories I keep. Your sense of humor was creative and time spent with you was always so unique even as a child. Someday I will write it all down.
Perfect sky today,
Mary
P.S. Awhile back Aunt Marjie and I built a cardboard house for your Texas cousins. I used Gram's pillow cases for curtains. Well worth the effort, Annika's daughter took to it immediately. Same with Tommy's son.