When we originally asked for stories about Tim, we had no idea what we were going to receive. Then they came in multitude, in all forms imaginable from photographs to poems, from songs to anecdotes. They have been funny, heartwarming and educational. We have found so much joy in this form of celebration that we invite you to continue this sharing here.

Posted by Jennifer Rosselli McCrave on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:25 pm

Not a day goes by that I do not think about Tim. He was more than a friend. He was a part of my family. Miss you Tim. I have many TIMages in the house and lots of great memories.

Posted by John B. on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Hey Mrs. M,

I was thinking the same thing on Sunday! Only Timmy could pull that off! I was in my backyard on Monday morning and there wasn't a cloud in the bluest of skies. A rush of pure joy rushed through me as I noticed the sky. I just smiled and felt the warmth of Timmy kindness once again.

Posted by Mary on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:36 am

Yes, thanks for the hurricane Timmy. I was without power and couldn't write in on your actual birthday. Lately I've been thinking of the haunted houses we made in your basement. You showed me how to make ghosts using coat hangers covered in white plastic bags attached to the ceiling pipes. Using string we could drag them along the pipes to look like they were floating and make creepy sounds. It was clever and although we didn't actually scare anyone (sigh) we had so much fun and it is one of many many memories I keep. Your sense of humor was creative and time spent with you was always so unique even as a child. Someday I will write it all down.
Perfect sky today,
Mary
P.S. Awhile back Aunt Marjie and I built a cardboard house for your Texas cousins. I used Gram's pillow cases for curtains. Well worth the effort, Annika's daughter took to it immediately. Same with Tommy's son.

Posted by mom on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:29 am

Happy Birthday!
Remembering the weekend of Hurricane Katrina, 8/28/05 was also a Sunday. A birthday gift was an
airplane tour of Martha's Vineyard, including some crazy trick flying which was pretty exciting for Tim and Shaina ! It was a special "Blue Sky" day.
Another hurricane birthday and we miss you so much, don't have send hurricanes to have us thinking of you, for one so gentle you always manage to bring something "extra" special to all of our lives
every day.

Posted by Diane on Thu May 26, 2011 9:02 am

We are posting on one of those Blue Sky days that makes us all think of Tim.
Tim was an active participant in the Rosselli Family Vacations. He helped assemble puzzles, played an amazing game of scrabble and introduced us to a few of his favorite movies. Tim took his turn at making a family dinner, and surprised us all with an interesting version of Macaroni and Cheese or should we call it Spaghetti and Cheese. Needless to say we laughed at lot.
We are planning a vacation week in Harwich this summer. As we scouted the area for things to do we spotted a "Tim Morelli Landmark", it is the boat painted with "HOPE". One of our favorite "Tim" photos. That boat is a few miles from our vacation spot. We saw this as a sign that once again, Tim will be with us on vacation.
We miss you Tim............
Love
Vinny and Diane

Posted by Graziella on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:42 pm

*Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
But love leaves a memory no one can steal*

Miss you, Timmy <3

Posted by Melissa Lewis on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:24 am

"I thought of you with love today but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday and days before that too. I think of you in silence I often speak your name. All I have are memories and your picture in a frame. Your memory is my keepsake with which I'll never part. God has you in His keeping I have you in my heart."

Posted by hey baby! on Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:55 pm

I miss you all the time and i'm thinking about you knowing tomorrow is you anniversary. I miss not telling you everyting that is going on with me even though I know you know. I hope you are watching over my girl adiranna. One day we will all have a drink together again.

love you.
- lydia

Posted by Graziella on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:03 am

"It's a beautiful morning
I think I'll go outside for awhile..
And just smile"

Happy Birthday, Timmy. Miss you more than words can tell

Posted by Mom on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:51 am

Tim's 30th birthday!
vWe are leaving for NY to enjoy Chris and Jennine's wedding tomorrow, looking forward to seeing such special Tim friends on such a happy occasion. A positive plus on this weekend. It's a beautiful blue sky day for a ride!